Mandalas for Kids: An Entertaining and Relaxing Coloring Book of Mandala Designs for Boys and Girls (Children Ages 4-8) by Jade Summer (2016-11-08)

Category: Books

Mandalas for Kids: An Entertaining and Relaxing Coloring Book of Mandala Designs for Boys and Girls (Children Ages 4-8) by Jade Summer (2016-11-08) Details

Reviews

This is a wonderful coloring book for its targeted audience. The pages are thick and the back of each page is black so that whatever media is used doesn't bleed through. My 8-year old grandson loves it so I will be ordering another copy for my granddaughter who is the same age. I love to color but sometimes adult books are so detailed, they stress me out trying to decide what color to use where. I think I will order Jade's "Mandalas for Beginners" because I'm so impressed by the quality of this book.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel